Configure Consulting Inc.
invites you to attend the "Leverage Your Existing Asset Data For Maximum Benefit”
webinar on Wednesday, June 5, 2013 at 1:00 PM EDT.
In today’s dynamic world, organizations are under pressure to lower IT service costs, increase service levels, ensure software license compliance, and improve visibility into financial and operational decisions. IT Departments must learn to "do more with less” and take full advantage of the existing asset data and tools already on hand.
Attend our webinar to understand how you can leverage your existing IT Asset Management investments to increase your ROI without breaking your wallet.
What will you see and learn?
You will learn how to:
- Leverage existing investment in HP Asset Manager to help streamline lifecycle asset management processes
- Enable smarter buying decision making using HPAM Procurement Management module
- Increase visibility into hardware and software utilization using HPAM Portfolio and Financial Management modules
- Reduce costs in software license and contract management service fees using HPAM Software Asset and Contract Management modules
- And More
You will see:
- Opportunities to maximize functionality of HP Asset Manager modules such as Procurement Management, Portfolio Management, Financial Management, Software Asset Management and Contract Management
Click this link to see the detailed webinar programClick here to know more about how you can leverage your existing asset data for maximum benefit
The webinar will be interesting for:
Date and time:
- IT Asset Management Process and Tool Administrators
- Project Managers
- System Administrators and/or End Users
- Anyone feeling overwhelmed by the prospect of integrating disparate asset data sources into their ITAM initiatives
Wednesday, June 5, 2013, 1:00-2:00 PM EDT
Registration is available until June 4, 2013. Register Now
Participation is free of charge.Questions?
For any questions, please contact Jeff Turek at 877-246-3944 or email@example.com.
About Configure Consulting
Configure Consulting Inc. specializes in implementing quick-start solutions empowering IT operations teams with efficiency, stability, and top performance in the delivery of business services. As an HP Software and VMware Partner, Configure Consulting has been installing solutions globally for Fortune 500 clients across a number of industries. The Configure Consulting team has particular expertise in configuration and change management, enterprise monitoring, IT asset management, security, data center and desktop management.